Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some pic's






It took a few days, And I haven't gotten all the responses I had anticipated but I'm sure they will come in.
Tinkerbell's Mom Sue , the trouper that she is sent in the only pictures to date. I found out my camera didn't save my shots. I'm not sure why.
Enjoy.
It's a dreary day here. Dark, overcast. smells like rain. We started an installation at Airbus on Mon. and to date we have not unloaded the first bit of freight. It seems that one of the containers has a printer in a box that is not FCC approved. Now, we have a $15,000,000.00 flight simulator. A 10 men 1 woman English crew plus my 4 man rigging crew and a crane with operator standing around waiting for 8 trucks and trailers full of simulator that customs will not release from the port because it contains an unapproved printer the size and type you all have on your desk top. Isn't bureaucracy just great.
Things are slowly getting back to normal here on the dock. all our visitors have gone home. We have cleaned up the dock ( well sort of anyway ) and are planning on our next great adventure.
Life is good.
Capt. Bob

No comments: