Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello all
Not much going on today. It's been raining yesterday and today. Not continuously of course but the storms have been pretty good. The rock barge went out today, loaded to the gunwales with huge coral rocks. As they went by I got a huge wave and an all encompassing gesture pertaining to the immense pile of rocks. It's only humerus if you know the story behind it.
Last week when my daughters were visiting, the barge was returning empty and I pointed out to them the type of load he went out with. Well! then my daughter says " I guess he got his rocks off" and we all laughed . I told her she should holler that to the crew as they went by. There was no way that was going to happen. The two of them then convinced me it was my responsibility to shout out the proclamation. Well I did . And to our surprise the crew took it very well and returned with the fact that they were in fact on there way to "Rock On" to which we said touche.

No comments: