Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer update



Greetings all
It's been awhile since I've written. Just a few things have developed. My new neighbor has been evicted. it seem that he had a rather loud and rowdy party a few weeks back and some folks in the neighborhood took offense. They called up the landlord and complained. I don't know if the landlord had any other issues with him ( I know my feelings didn't help ) but he slammed the door on him. He has till the end of the month to relocate.
On a lighter note, We are busy again. we just finished removing two Simulators. one from Boeing and one from Pan. Am. Both went to the scrap yard to be replaced with new models. The first one went in at Boeing. A Sim. move from Spain to Miami. The next one arrives by ship from the Netherlands tomorrow morning. That installation should take about a month with us working about 2 1/2 weeks on it. By the time we finish that install we have another new one coming in from the U.K. to go into Airbus. When it rains it pours.
I'll include a couple of shots of the adventures.
Capt. Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this blog to obtain hottest updates, thus where can i do it please
help out.

Take a look at my blog post; Calories burned Calculator

seawship said...

Trying to reach the keeper of this blog and ultimately the owner and or crew of the ACHIEVEMENT. I am the great grandson of the vessel's builder Leon Bibber. Would love to hear about ACHIEVEMENT's life. Carl H Welborn Jr, seawship@gmail.com. Thank you!